If you'd like to donate items from our wishlist, please mail them to Tabby's Place or bring your donation to Tabby's Place and visit our facility personally.
If you'd like to provide funds to purchase items from the wishlist, please contact our Development Director at 908-237-5300 ext 235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you work for a pharmaceutical company or medical office that might be able to provide drugs or other medical supplies to Tabby’s Place, please contact Jonathan Rosenberg at 908-237-5300 ext 226 or email@example.com.
- Wet/moist cat food
- Fabric Softener
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Multi-purpose printer paper
- Tall Kitchen Trash Bags (13 gallon)
- Clorox Ultra Bleach
- Paper Towels, C-fold Towels, and Toilet Paper
- Non-clumping Litter
- High Quality Digital Camera
- Gift Cards to Walmart, BJ's, or Home Depot
- White Towels
- Baby Food (Meat flavors only, no vegetables, no garlic)
- Grooming supplies
- Unused Cat Trees/Cat Condos/Cat Beds/Scratching Posts
- Cat Toys